*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3271463
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 18, 2019 at 8:38am
Update 5/18 - "Not even one"
by Sorji
1. platinum Darksiders 3 - 6/11 trophies
2. Write 5 chapters on my novel - 0
3. read 3 chapters of "Sleeping Beauties"
4. knit or crochet 5 stuffed animals/scarves/whatever else I feel like knitting - 1/5
5. knock out those two Novel Workshop reviews for the month - 0
6. write up my contest entry for the What A Character contest - 0

Technically, I did not finish any of these goals. I made great progress on Darksiders 3, but I did not platinum it this week. The only reason "Sleeping Beauties" is marked off is because I read a chapter and a half more, gave up on it, and then read 3 chapters of "Lord Brocktree." So, I did not read 3 chapters of "Sleeping Beauties," but I did read more than 3 chapters of books on my reading list, and that is the spirit of why I had that on the list. I did work on my novel, but I did not finish any chapters, and I made some notes for my what a character entry without actually starting the story.

Oh well. I knew this list was a long shot, but it gave me plenty of stuff to do this week. My weekly goals list for next week will probably look very similar as I am still not working and have plenty of time to do things, even with job searching and such.

Signature for winners in the 2018 Quill Awards

Signature for winners in the 2018 Quill Awards
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 5/18 - "Not even one" · 05-18-19 8:38am
by Sorji

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3271463