*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3277729
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2019 at 9:49am
Re: Happy and Free
*Dollar* 10 GPs were sent to T-Writer with this post.
WOW! Disturbing, yet it draws me in! Well done!

I wrote a big long thing about how to post, so I won't go into it all again here, but basically, the title of your post should be the contest title instead of "Happy and Free." Also, while you can post the entry here if you want to share it, you do need to post proof that you entered with {post:XXXXXX}. Right now all I know is that you wrote something (that was very good). I don't know that you actually entered the contest. *Wink*

Since you are new, I assume you only have like 10 spaces available in your portfolio. Many of these short/easy contests will allow you to enter directly in their forum (like you did here) so you don't use all your portfolio space. Honestly, even if they don't say they allow it, I'd say do it anyway. You're a newbie and can get away with a lot right now. *Laugh*

Since you posted your entry here, I'd like to make 1 suggestion, take it or leave it as you see fit. *Smile* In the line, "Who gives them the right to pick with me?" I would suggest considering changing it to "Who gives them the right to pick on me?" It may depend on where you are from, but to me, picking "with" me means I'm also picking. Picking "on" me makes me the victim and the other person the picker. At least that's how it seems to me. If you don't like my suggestion, it's fine. It's your poem, so however you like it is how it should be. *Bigsmile* Fyi, you definitely have some talent, so I'm certainly glad you found your way to WdC! Welcome, again!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions! Here's a something to help you out.

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
Happy and Free · 06-22-19 7:19pm
by T-Writer
*Star* Re: Happy and Free · 06-23-19 9:49am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Happy and Free · 06-23-19 12:39pm
by T-Writer
Re: Re: Re: Happy and Free · 06-23-19 12:48pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3277729