*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3287991
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 19, 2019 at 10:14am
GOALS: Writing and reading (8/19)
         I decided to set goals for writing and reading this week. While I'm getting better at achieving my writing goals, I'm slightly behind on my reading regimen.

For writing, I'm repeating last week's goal of writing a script for one scene from an independent story of mine. Last week I managed to complete 80% of this goal, so I hope I can get my self to write five scenes this week. These can take place before or after the scenes I've already written, but they can't be rewrites of the previous scenes yet. I plan to proofread and rewrite those next week.

For reading, I'm reading up to an hour each day. This time will be divided into three parts. Thirty minutes will be spent on reading The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Hidden Gallery. I read the entire first book when I was younger, and I always wanted to read more but I never got myself to do it. The series may be below my reading level, but I'm in it for the story.

The remaining thirty minutes will be divided depending on how many newsletters I have in my Writing(.)com inbox. If I have a lot of newsletters, I will spend at least fifteen minutes reading them. I will read an issue of Breathe magazine for the remaining fifteen minutes. How long I read Breathe will not change even if I run out of newsletters.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
GOALS: Writing and reading (8/19) · 08-19-19 10:14am
by Howler of the Moon

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3287991