*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3288010
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:41am
Update for the week of August 12 to 18, 2019
Writing
Work on and complete an entry and review for Week #31 for the I Write in 2019 Challenge. I can do up to Week #33 (I think). I did not get any of this done.
Work on my Camp NaNoWriMo story - my Tessa story. I did not do this either.
Write, edit and submit a short story to the GWN Anthology - I have until August 15 to submit it. This was my area of focus. I got it done and submitted by 3:15 pm before going to work on the 15th.
My daily writing goal is 750 words a day. I managed this most of the week. A total of 4841 words for the week. I had two days of partial copy and paste to keep my word streak at 45 days.
Work on a contest entry for the Monthly Contest Challenge. Not yet.

Reading:
I forgot to sign up to read 3 books for the August Monthly Reading Challenge - but I will still do it - I have completed 1.
I have signed on to read 30 books for the Yearly Challenge and Goodreads – I have finished 25.
Write up product reviews for each book read – I have completed 16.
Reread and critique the first 3 chapters of a friend’s story.

Work
Organize my 2018-2019 school year supply days so I can put them to 'bed' so that I may organize for the new school year.
For UI - I need to get a ROE for my other job and take it in to the Service Office. Still waiting for this.
Update my resume. Done.
Update Apply To Education. Done.
Apply to positions posted this week. Done.

Health
I will continue to practice my pelvic exercises
I will make an appointment to go to physiotherapy.
I will walk a minimum of 6,000 steps a day – ideally, over 10,000. I am currently dong a Workweek Hustle with friends on Fitbit this week. My more active friendship group is on vacation this week so my step count only made it to 46,242.
I will complete at least one yoga session of twenty minutes. Done.
I will complete 3 meditation sessions this week - that may or may not include a nightly foot soak (using regular table salt) - I only did 1 and no foot soaks.

Other
I will help with the yard work. Not yet.
I will vacuum and dust the basement living areas. Not yet.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of August 12 to 18, 2019 · 08-19-19 11:41am
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3288010