*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3289426
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 27, 2019 at 12:24am
Re: Hi! I hope to meet people just as green as I am
Hello Phil Thomas . Welcome to WDC and to the Angel Army. *Bigsmile*

You know, we all went through that feeling when we were Newbies. We come here with that fear that our writing will not be "good enough." Writing as well as reviewing is so subjective. That being said, there will be those that love what you wrote, and, those who may not be as interested. That happens to the best of writers, even professionals. So, I suggest jumping right in and getting noticed. The "Read A Newbie" page is where your items will be publicly posted for others to discover new members and new writers to the site. You may receive reviews through your Newbie status by other Newbies as well as veteran writers of the site.

It's a wonderful community. I believe you should go ahead and review others. It's the fastest way to get noticed by writers who may in turn review your items. Members are most open to writers who are actively reviewing as well. So, no need to get the hang of reviewing. You read, give your honest thoughts and any helpful advice and be respectful That always gets positive vibes to return back to you.

A handy get around item to peruse is
BOOK
Writing.Com 101  (E)
Explanations and instructions of all things Writing.Com.
#101 by The StoryMistress
You'll get answers at your fingertips, there. And there's this forum, too. If you have any questions, feel free to email me, Sssssh! I'm not really here. . I am the leader of the Angel Army Review Forum.

*Bigsmile*
WW

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!

MESSAGE THREAD
Hi! I hope to meet people just as green as I am · 08-26-19 11:25pm
by Phil Thomas
*Star* Re: Hi! I hope to meet people just as green as I am · 08-27-19 12:24am
by Sssssh! I'm not really here.
Re: Re: Hi! I hope to meet people just as green as I am · 08-27-19 11:07am
by Phil Thomas

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3289426