*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290046
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2019 at 12:40am
Re: Tweet Me a Story
You are so awesome! THANK YOU! I really appreciate the donation, though it wasn't necessary, but I don't turn down GPs. lol

Fyi, technically you didn't quite enter correctly. Do you see the contests listed on the page?

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2127492 by Not Available.

FORUM
No Dialogue Contest-CLOSED  (E)
Write a story containing no dialogue, in 700 words or less.
#2079495 by QPdoll

FORUM
Holiday Short Story Contest - closed  (E)
Write a short story based on a random holiday; prompt provided.
#2142083 by Lilith of House Martell

FORUM
Rising to the Challenge! - CLOSED  (13+)
A Rising Stars contest exclusively for WdC Members with black suitcases!
#2187117 by Lilith of House Martell

Those are the contests you are supposed to choose from. But no worries. Since you are new at this, I'm very flexible. Tweet Me a Story was actually a June contest. So, either I can give you credit for June (because I allow catching up, if you get behind and I even allow folks to work backwards to finish sooner) and you can do July and August when you get a chance and you'll actually be ahead. Or, I can just give you a pass on this one and count Tweet Me a Story for August. Your choice. Just let me know what you want to do.

If you choose to catch up on July (and in case you can't get August done actually IN August since I'm behind on posting the entries), you can find the contests you should enter under the dropnotes titled Previously Highlighted Contests. (Be sure to look under the correct year!) Find the contest from the month you need to catch up. In this case, July. Then enter the contest with the CURRENT prompt, not July's prompt! When you post here, title it the same as the contest title like you did, but also include the month you are catching up. For example, if you had purposely been catching up on June, you would have titled your entry, "Tweet Me a Story--June" or something like that so I know you aren't confused. You are catching up on a June entry.

Also, one other thing. I don't need you to post the bitem. I need you to post a link to where you actually entered in the contest's forum. You do that with {post:XXXXXX}. With that, I can see you actually entered. Plus, I can see what you wrote if I want to read it and I can see what contest you entered if you forget to post it here. {post:XXXXXX} gives me all the info I need. *Smile*

Anyway, WELCOME TO THE CONTEST CHALLENGE! I hope to see you here month after month and feel free to work backwards to finish sooner if you want. *Bigsmile* Good luck in both the contest you entered and in this challenge! And thank you, again, for the GPs! *Heart*

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
Tweet Me a Story · 08-28-19 11:06pm
by Gita
*Star* Re: Tweet Me a Story · 08-30-19 12:40am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Tweet Me a Story · 08-30-19 11:18am
by Gita
Re: Re: Re: Tweet Me a Story · 08-30-19 2:41pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290046