*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290804
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #507000
Have a tribute you'd like to share about Writing.Com or our birthday? Post here!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2019 at 2:09am
Thank you, Writing.com

Dearest Writing.com,

It’s still early in my country but I want to take up this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your existence. You rock! What the The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress have accomplished in those 19 years is phenomenal. I know that the writing community itself is also responsible for its day-to-day functioning, but those two have created this gem in the worlds of Internet. A must-be place for writers of all ages and backgrounds. After more than 3 years participating I still am in awe about this friendly, warm place on the Web.

Lately, I have been on Facebook as well, and the comparison with Facebook is astonishingly in favor of Writing.com. There, people kill each other over nothing, are rude and intolerant, here are mostly people who are interested in writing and they let their egos elsewhere. Practically no fights that I am aware of. There seems to be a strong code of honor here that lacks elsewhere on the Net. For that, I want to thank you.
I hope your birthday will be a good one and I salute you for the coming years. Go, team, Go!

** Image ID #2170457 Unavailable **

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Thank you, Writing.com · 09-02-19 2:09am
by WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024
Re: Thank you, Writing.com · 09-02-19 9:39am
by The StoryMistress

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290804