*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3295959
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 23, 2019 at 5:25pm
A little bit about me
by Ry
So I live on a farm, have two sisters, raised multiple animals. I hate pigs (sorry pig lovers!) I adore cats and dogs. Love chocolate and sweets. I am the oldest. I am a Christian but have many friends from many different backgrounds:)

I like writing poems and stories. Most people want to be authors and that is great and I am cheering you on. I on the other hand I'm slowly realizing that my writing might just be a hobby. I can write pretty much any genre but I like to stay out of romance and writing sex scenes as it is a bit uncomfortable to me.

I joined about a month ago and someone said I should post a little about myself here. I have written two things recently and am working on a story probably for the rest of my life. I'm not ready to share it yet but maybe one day;)

Hello in there is a sad bittersweet story, wrote it at 2 am because I have insomnia (shout out to all those people)

and The Game which is a new story I am currently working on.

I don't like going into great deal about myself so I will just say that I am a rather ordinary girl trying to learn the craft of building extraordinary worlds.

Nice to meet ya'll :)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A little bit about me · 09-23-19 5:25pm
by Ry
Re: A little bit about me · 09-24-19 3:25pm
by Edgar Knox
Re: A little bit about me · 10-11-19 5:34am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3295959