*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3296961
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2019 at 9:27am
Edited: October 2, 2019 at 3:20pm
What even ARE goals? 9/30 - whatever Friday is.
I have stunk quite badly at goals this month. Even personal, IRL non-WdC goals I failed miserably at. But a new month starts tomorrow, so I'm hopping back on the train.

*Bullet**Check* Book app with Rheumatologist. I'm only 2 weeks behind in this. *Rolleyes*

*Bullet* *Check*Join Early to Bed, and have my monthly habits worked out in there.

*Bullet**Check*Join Monthly reading challenge and knock my three books out in the first week.

*Bullet**Check* Make a decision whether I'm going to get that Goodreads challenge trophy or not. Do I need this pressure in my life?

*Bullet* Choose design for new merit badge.

*Bullet* *Check*Finish judging Musicology Anthology, which is WAY BEHIND and now I have guilt.

*Bullet* Go to bank, because apparently that's something people still have to do.

*Bullet* Set up the forum a few of us have been considering working on behind the scenes.

*Bullet* Start implementing the other behind the scenes stuff.

*Bullet* Get the reports I need from doctor B to Doctor A.

*Bullet* Mail those reports to person C.

No big deal, right? Most if it can be summarized in "Don't be lazy", but you know, lists work better because I can't remember anything. *Rolling*

My signature

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
What even ARE goals? 9/30 - whatever Friday is. · 09-30-19 9:27am
by Jaeyne of the Free Fab Five

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3296961