*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3305885
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 12, 2019 at 10:14am
Re: Re: Re: Prompt me
Well, there's a TON to learn here, so if you aren't active, it's like triple hard. lol Don't sweat it too much. I do have an example of how to post just above the forum in you need help. But to be honest, I've had at least 1 person who posted wrong the entire year, even though I kept showing them how to post and where to find the example. "The Contest Challenge isn't supposed to be stressful. If you wrote, I'll give you credit. It's just that sometimes I want to see what you did or what the prompt was because it's an interesting topic or your title is cool or whatever and it helps if I can get a link to the contest that also leads me to your item--everything in 1 place. *Wink* But don't freak out about posting here. I can roll with it. *Wink* Also, if you get behind, I do allow catching up, so it's all good. *Smile*

Again, WELCOME! To both WdC and here! *Bigsmile*

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
Prompt me · 11-08-19 2:39am
by Xiea
Re: Prompt me · 11-11-19 1:11pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Prompt me · 11-11-19 1:43pm
by Rima...
Re: Re: Re: Prompt me · 11-11-19 10:43pm
Re: Re: Prompt me · 11-12-19 2:45am
by Xiea
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Prompt me · 11-12-19 10:14am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3305885