*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315584
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 6, 2020 at 12:27pm
Goals; 1/6/20 ~ Building Good Habits This Week
*Dollar* 200 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
Several goals not all writing related;

*Music1* I need to get back into a regular practice routine, my long term goal musically is to do MORE playing when I finally retire. I need to get in better shape for that. I intend to start this week building the "practice habit" this week

*Utensils* I need to stop eating out everyday for lunch, a silly expense, since I'm not really eating anything I can't make home. Again, taking steps to make that happen this week.

Now with regard to writing...

~ I am taking two writing courses, one here on WdC and one elsewhere on the net. My goal is to stay ahead of the pressure curve and have the assignments done and ready to post AHEAD of the due dates.

~ I have several ideas posted in my To-Do List, for stories I'd like to write. One of them invited me in and I started developing the story, I plan on continuing that and eventually releasing it into the wild. Might not be this week, I am trying to be more careful and not putting things out before I'm REALLY finished with them.

~ I'm on pace this month to do about a Review a day, something I want to keep up with. I learn much from reading other authors work, so I think the Read and Review process is a valuable learning tool.

Richard
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals; 1/6/20 ~ Building Good Habits This Week · 01-06-20 12:27pm
by Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315584