*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3325711
Rated: E · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2016377
Chat with fellow members and catch up on all the FSFS News!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 19, 2020 at 11:06am
Reporting for Duty
by Past Member 'blimprider'
Good morning, all, and thanks to the Dark One for having me.

blimprider, your newest recruit, checking in. Thought I'd introduce myself. I made what little name I have in steampunk (hence my handle), a genre that by its nature must incorporate healthy doses of fantasy, science fiction, or both. My signature series is provided to WdC members for free at "Invalid Item. Those are mostly novellas with a full-size novel to cap them off. I've recently started transitioning to horror, a genre that generally incorporates a lot of fantasy, and occasionally some SF. I'm still putting the polish on my product in that field, but it has largely taken the form of short stories with a twist. Those can be found in the "Invalid Item. Once a week or so, I blather away on my blog, "Invalid Item. The subject matter is all over the place, but it's always about the Craft, or my personal experience with it. I am very much a hobbyist author. I wanted to be one of the big boys, but that didn't pan out, so rather than being bitter about it, I'm having fun with what I have.

I don't want to imply in any way that I'm walking in here from who-knows-where, and suggesting that you need to start reviewing my work. I merely offer these samples for anyone wishing to see what their new member writes. As I mentioned, I'm still very much in the learning phases, and I've never believed that you learn with your mouth open, so I'll probably be on the quiet side for a while, offering the occasional comment or question, but mostly reading to learn. Once I get my Craft sorted out, it may become harder to shut me up, but you're safe for now!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys,
*Spiderline*
*Spider* Jack "Blimprider" Tyler
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Reporting for Duty · 02-19-20 11:06am
Re: Reporting for Duty · 02-20-20 6:13pm
by brom21
Re: Re: Reporting for Duty · 02-20-20 7:05pm
Re: Re: Re: Reporting for Duty · 02-20-20 7:45pm
by brom21
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reporting for Duty · 02-20-20 7:46pm
by brom21
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reporting for Duty · 02-20-20 8:13pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, David the Dark one!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3325711