*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3327807
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Music · #1970896
Every February, you're invited to chronicle the music that has influenced your life!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 29, 2020 at 12:30am
Two things:

1. I noticed that I didn't specifically address the fact that this is a leap year anywhere above, so for those of you who may be wondering, you only need 28 entries to successfully complete the challenge, but you have until 11:59pm WDC time on February 29 to get your entries submitted. That's right, you have a FREE DAY. You're more than welcome to do a bonus entry for 2/29 if you would like to, but the exclusive Soundtrackers MB prize will be given to anyone with 28 total entries, as submitted by the end of the day on 2/29.

2. I am extremely behind on updating the playlists in the forum. I most likely will not have a chance to do so before the end of the month (mostly due to my own entries to get caught up on!). Rest assured, if you submit your entries before the end of the day on 2/29, I will make sure they are counted. The entries are, as of this moment, updated through 11:59pm WDC time on 2/21. For those of you who are skipping around or started late, please double check the forum to find out which days you might be missing so you know what you still need to submit to be eligible for prizes.

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this another successful year! I'll send a wrap-up email early in March once I've updated everything.

Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Logo for Senior Moderators - small

If you're interested in checking out my work:
"New & Noteworthy Things
"Blogocentric Formulations
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Two Notes · 02-29-20 12:30am
by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3327807