*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3330114
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Drama · #1394242
For those of us drama queens and kings, a forum to swap writing ideas and post questions
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2020 at 4:55am
My favorite dramatic character
by ~Minja~
I came across this forum as I was searching for the items to highlight in my latest drama newsletter *Bigsmile*. In the newsletter, I talked about the exceptionally beautiful book that I read in January called "Call Me By Your Name" by Andre Aciman. It's what you call 'coming-of-age' story and features one of my favorite dramatic character I ever came across to- Elio Perlman. I usually don't read about teen love because teenagers are so stupidly dramatic (I know this because I was one of them long time ago *Laugh*, but Elio stole my heart and that happened mostly because of Aciman's writing style and also wonderful movie adaptation and their choice of actors.

I know you like reading books, Joy . I'd gladly recommend "Call Me By Your Name" by Andre Aciman to any grown-up person. And, to have an ultimate experience, to watch the movie Call Me By Your Name   as well. The ending of the movie was one of the best dramatic endings in the past two-three years and surely an inspirational one *Bigsmile*.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Flowery* Book lovers check out "CLOSED!The Monthly Reading Challenge *Flowery*

Helpful links for newbies
*Quill* "Writing.Com 101 *Quill*
*Quill* "Invalid Item *Quill*
*Quill* "Writing.Com Helpful Hints *Quill*
*Quill* "Get Started With Your Account *Quill*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My favorite dramatic character · 03-09-20 4:55am
by ~Minja~

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Joy.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3330114