*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3338881
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 13, 2020 at 11:49pm
Re: OT pages?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'pages.' I do all of my writing in Word. Except for reviews that I do on WDC. And I just Copy and Paste onto the WDC.

Working in Word, I know what my Page Count is. I think that's with the Scriptwriting Programs out there too. So, however, you write your scripts you should be able to see what your Page Count is.

If you still can't do it like that, I'm not sure what the Word Count would be. But it would probably be about four thousand words. I know that novels and short stories are about five hundred to a page. And that would equal about five thousand words. But scripts are written a little differently. So, I would guess it to be about four thousand words.

Only My Scriptwriting  [E]
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
by PureSciFi

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, this has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
OT pages? · 04-12-20 8:26am
by Odessa Molinari
*Star* Re: OT pages? · 04-13-20 11:49pm
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3338881