*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349738
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 8, 2020 at 6:58pm
Re: New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews
Hello GhostFerno,

I'll see if I can give you some helpful suggestions.

First, linking the items in your port. There are two basic ways you will want to learn right away. First one looks like this: {item:2222877} in it's "raw" form, and it turns out like this: "Loner Rehabilitation Program (Chps 4/?).

Next way to link is this: {bitem:2222877} to get this:
 Loner Rehabilitation Program (Chps 4/?)  (13+)
Isekai basically, Main characters including lgbtq+ elements, Not full summary (90 char? Y)
#2222877 by GhostFerno

To learn more, go to the left-hand side of your screen, click on "Writing.Com Tools", then click on "Writing ML: Docs and Help". Scroll down and you'll see loads of ways to link all sorts of things.

Now, about getting some reviews. I have a couple of suggestions. First, list your item here: "Please Review. I also went under "Reviewers" in the left-hand column, then clicked on "Most Active Reviewing Groups". I found this group you may want to check out: "Cross Timbers Novel Workshop On Hiatis. I did not research any farther, I will let you take over from here.

Good luck! If any of this doesn't make sense, or you have questions, feel free to email me. Just click on the envelope in my handle.

Multi-Color GeminiGem
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews · 05-27-20 6:53pm
by GhostFerno
*Star* Re: New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews · 06-08-20 6:58pm
by GeminiGem of House Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349738