*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3350635
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2020 at 3:43am
Introduction: Another Ordinary Writer
by A Non-Existent User
'Sup? My name's [REDACTED]. I live in [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED]. I like ice cream. I think I'm the only [REDACTED] who doesn't eat garlic bread. My favorite genre would probably be 'Friendship' and whatever 'Fluff' is if you're part of that community. My pronouns are she/her even though people don't consider me a part of the LGBT community. Who cares, people should state their pronouns. ESPECIALLY in this here Writing.com. Writers can mask their identity and make themselves seem like a guy even though they're gals. Need an example? Andre Norton. George Eliot. *Curse Word* Rolling in her past, for crying out loud!

I'm kind of paranoid of people so... Yeah. I'm that kind of person who would jump to conclusions. Email me? Message me? Send me a text? I would instantly think that you're a stranger using my friend's email address or number. Be nice to me for even a little bit? Instantly think that you're in love with me. Hurt my feelings? I think of you as the vilest creature on Earth.

J.K. I'm rolling in laughter.

Hi! My name's [REDACTED] but you can call me Crow Sinner. Or Crow. Or Sinner. Or Sin. Krahen Sunder.

You know what? Just call me Kuma.

TLDR:

Name: [REDACTED]
Sex: [REDACTED]
Gender Expression: [REDACTED]
Gender Pronouns: She/Her
Dislikes: N/A

TLDR TLDR:

Call me Kuma. Imma shut up now.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Introduction: Another Ordinary Writer · 06-14-20 3:43am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Introduction: Another Ordinary Writer · 06-14-20 9:53pm
by GeminiGem of House Lannister
Re: Re: Introduction: Another Ordinary Writer · 06-15-20 11:51am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3350635