*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3356060
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 12, 2020 at 11:01am
Re: reporting a member.
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
From Interactive Story from Writing.Com 101 :

I noticed a chapter in an Interactive Story that exceeded the content rating of the item. How can I report this?
You can report this at "Content Rating Support" . If you click on the content rating in the header of the Interactive Story item, a pop-up window opens, which contains a link to "Content Rating Support" near the bottom. In the forum, add a new post, and fill out the form with an appropriate title, such as Interactive chapter exceeds content rating, and include the copy-pasted chapter ID number and the item ID number (labeled as to what they are) in the body of the post, with a brief explanation of what exceeds the content rating. A moderator+ will take it from there.

I noticed that a particular member has added chapters to Interactive Stories that contain nonsense, abruptly close the storyline, or otherwise interfere with others participating in the Interactive Story. How can I report this?
You can report that member by creating a new post in "Technical Support Forum" with an appropriate title, such as Nonsense chapters in Interactive Story items, and include that member's username and some of the copy-pasted chapter ID numbers and the item ID number(s) (labeled as to what they are) in the body of the post, with a brief explanation of what the problem is. The site will take it from there.

I noticed that a particular member has added a chapter(s) to an Interactive Story that does not follow the item directions, or otherwise doesn't fit with the typical content of the item. Can anything be done?
Evaluating and moderating the content of an Interactive Story is the responsibility of the item owner. To complain about such problems with someone's chapter(s), email the owner of the item. The owner of an Interactive Story item has the ability to remove those chapters and to prevent that person from adding to the item again by using that person's username in the Block/Ignore utility in My Account/Account Settings. Whether they choose to do so is up to them. If the owner of the Interactive Story has a free account, they may have difficulty accessing their item to make such changes.

Hope that helps.

*Snow2* *Snow2* *Snow2* Northernwrites___*Pencil*

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~ ~~Image #603504 Sharing Restricted~~
MESSAGE THREAD
reporting a member. · 07-12-20 10:49am
by Cardinal Priest
*Star* Re: reporting a member. · 07-12-20 11:01am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3356060