*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3357251
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 18, 2020 at 5:38pm
Brief explanation about two chapters
by Nostrum
Hello again. I'm still waiting for the right moment to do a proper post and stuff, but I wanted to specify a few things. The following chapters:
"Lessons Given and Lessons Learned
"How to Reverse-Engineer Magic, Pt. 1

...have the indication that they're co-authored by Seuzz. Now, I wanna get clear on this, out of respect for him: generally, the process by which I do chapters involves his revision, and that includes some editing. Therefore, in a way, he co-authors all of my chapters; however, it's more of an editorial process, to keep things in-line with the story and avoid any plot holes. Sometimes, the revisions are minimal and just add a few content; sometimes, he adds important details that I may have missed and in occasions, there's content he heavily alters to make the story flow.

These two chapters, however, had so much work done by him that I felt necessary to acknowledge his aid - in fact, it's the reason why there's two chapters and not one, which was the original intention. You wouldn't notice it because the work was done seamlessly, but if you were to see the original chapter, you'd definitely notice the changes.

For everyone that's following my stuff: apologies for the delays, but between returning to work and working on my own stuff, I've taken things a bit slow. That said, I'm building a pretty good buffer for a rainy day, just in case.

What I guess I wanna say is: if you feel you like the chapters, do recognize Seuzz' work in all of this. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking all the credit on this work, and I've let him know about that.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Brief explanation about two chapters · 07-18-20 5:38pm
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3357251