Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3357408
by Monty
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #427318
The Place for Seniors!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 19, 2020 at 6:25pm
Re: OT: Posting some questions
Any forum wakes up by a latest posting pushing it up to the top of the favourites list where it gets noticed. Judging by the quantity of answers this post has received, there are plenty of people visiting the forum but not always at the same time. If it gets busier, no doubt it will have more participation.

To answer your questions:

1. What have I written? Masses, too many things to mention, but mostly WdC contest entries (prose and poetry), reviews, blog posts and suchlike. On average, I write a piece a day.

2. What have I read? Very little, apart from what other members of WdC post. I don't have the time for reading that I had when I was young and the computer demands almost all my time.

3. Have I posted a review on WdC? Loads of 'em and I'm always looking for more stuff to review (it brings in the GPs). Trouble is, far too much of the stuff offered for review is virtually unreadable. Tripe I don't review.

4. Have I posted anything on WdC? Good grief, Catcher, where have you been? I post so much in WdC that I'm sure most people are thoroughly sick of me by now. By the way, got anything that requires a review? *Wink*

5. Have I learned anything new? Of course I have. I always say I learn something new every day but that's a gross underestimate. What point is there in being ancient otherwise?
MESSAGE THREAD
OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 11:14am
by flyfishercacher
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 2:23pm
by 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷
Re: Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 2:47pm
by flyfishercacher
Re: Re: Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 3:17pm
by 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 4:02pm
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-13-20 5:28pm
by Jim Hall - GoT Forest Child
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-14-20 4:47pm
by Monty
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-14-20 5:05pm
by Dave
Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-19-20 2:36pm
by Bikerider
*Star* Re: OT: Posting some questions · 07-19-20 6:25pm
by Beholden

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Monty.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3357408