*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3367480
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #507000
Have a tribute you'd like to share about Writing.Com or our birthday? Post here!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2020 at 1:54pm
Tribute To you
Hi there

I just want to say, thank you for keeping this website going. Since coming back the end of 2016, I have learned so much and I wouldn't have known how to set up my own port and bio block, if it wasn't for joining with The Newbies Academy Group and I'm glad I did. They helped me get to the tools that are on my port.

I've joined some groups as well and I like them very much. The first group, I ever joined was Angel Army Group and that group is great. I've learned a lot since I first joined and Now since I'm an angel from the group, I just have to spread my wings and let it shine now. I will always keep writing and maybe one day, get published so that's why I'm on here, so I can keep writing.

I'll close with this, I wish I would have known about this website long time ago but I'm here now and I have enjoyed being on here. It is fun when I just put myself out there and not be timid. At first, I was timid because I didn't know anyone on here, now since I've been on here, I'm putting stuff on the newsfeed.

I want to say, I really do appreciate you and The StoryMaster for keeping the website going and you should be proud. I'm happy I got to be part of this now and it has been fun.

Thank you for all you do on here,
Beacon

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Animated Signature for Premium Members
Something different for our shared images
Only the Leaders can have this
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Tribute To you · 09-07-20 1:54pm
by Beacon - House Night's Watch

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3367480