*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3371465
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 21, 2020 at 9:00pm
Edited: September 22, 2020 at 2:13am
Re: Why did I need to put my personal info in the survey?
Greets,

Our "Privacy Statement" linked from the bottom of each page is the best source of answers related to personal data and its usage.

That said, we make no efforts to verify the information you provide. The most likely need for its use is if you've lost access to your account and need help from us to get back into it. In such a case, having accurate and valid personal information is the only means we have to verify account ownership. Over the years, I've unfortunately seen many accounts lost simply due to the creator not entering valid information that they could later verify after accidentally forgetting their password and/or username.

Best wishes,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in A Beary Big Hug
[Click For More Info]

*^*Party*^* Happy (late) Birthday! *^*Party*^* 

Thank you for everything you've done! I doubt your parents realized the day you were born that you would truly realize the dream of so many by actually changing lives. Every (good) parent wishes that their child will grow up to mean something to the world, to change the world, but so few people actually live up to that. But you have. *^*Heart*^*

Happy birthday-It's definitely a day for us all to celebrate! *^*Heart*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Why did I need to put my personal info in the survey? · 09-21-20 8:34pm
by Nomatika
*Star* Re: Why did I need to put my personal info in the survey? · 09-21-20 9:00pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Why did I need to put my personal info in the survey? · 09-21-20 11:52pm
by Nomatika

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3371465