*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3372532
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2214351
Feel like making some friends? Get on board!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2020 at 2:23am
Sharmelle's Checking in for September 27, 2020.
Sorry, I have not been here in a while. This month I have begun to write short stories I have written one short story for a contest and I am in the process of finishing a second short story for another contest. I also just had some help with another short story that I started a year or more ago. I may be finishing that short story soon also.

I still write my poetry and entering my poetry into contests even though I have had some trouble with my concentration this month. But I have been able to write poems again the last couple of nights and enter some contests for this month. I have one more poem to write before the end of this month still to enter one more contest.

I have a contest I started back in April 2020 called "Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed. It will be opened back up in the month of October 2020, there will be a surprise for all members that are active there. I do hope that everyone would enjoy it.

I am also working on my The Gnome Adventures Fundraiser for November 17, 2020, to December 17, 2020, Fundraiser, and I'll be requesting packages for this in October 2020 If anyone is interested in giving any. I'll make an announcement about it in the Newsfeed in October 2020, with some simple instructions to make it easier.

I also start a course to learn more about "Freeverse Poetry" with "Elements Of Freeverse Poetry". This is my first course at WdC so please wish me luck on this lol. I have to go check some things out about this course too.

White Owl in the Garden Signature

Keep writing your way!!!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

FORUM
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest~Closed  (13+)
Win Exclusive MBs. It ends at midnight at the end of each month. Suggest the topic.
#2216416 by Sharmelle's Expressions

SHOP
Sharmelle's Expressions Signature Shop  (13+)
Sharmelle's Expressions Signature Shopping Center
#2208876 by Sharmelle's Expressions

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2208685 by Not Available.

Also please come check out My cNote Shops...
FORUM
Sharmelle'sExpressions Sig & cNote Shops  (E)
Sharmelle's Expressions: Signatures & cNotes Shops
#2164079 by Sharmelle's Expressions
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Sharmelle's Checking in for September 27, 2020. · 09-27-20 2:23am
by Sharmelle's Expressions

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilliy Loidd 🪔.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3372532