*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3378763
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 18, 2020 at 9:07pm
Prayers Made For Those God Hears ....
Abba, our Father Above, how we pray to You this hour!

Many of us have been sorely tried, sorely vexed with a severe blow to our families of note - many thousands of elderly persons have perished, as they always have, from influenza. This new form of this dread disease has never been seen before, much less is it understood fully. Lord, hear our prayer.

To date, so many stories - some pure fiction - have reached our eyes and minds. But not our hearts. Whether this was man made, by some professor either here or overseas makes little difference to us - NOW. By this, Lord, we mean that what OUR PEOPLE and PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD wish for our leaders to know is....we need to be able to provide food for the table, bills to pay in order to keep our homes alight and warmed....have no way of being paid. Money promised to us by one faction but PREVENTED from reaching our wallets ....all because of their petty, political leanings all have made our PLIGHT far WORSE.

Lord Jesus, light this dark path.

Through no fault of our own, we are the ones who suffer from the lack of things SO TAKEN FOR GRANTED by others. How can THEY POSSIBLY KNOW our hardships when they THEMSELVES never have nor ever shall EXPERIENCE IT IN THEIR LIFETIMES.

Such pettiness bordering on treason, some would say or even have us think! AGAIN, it isn't what we SEEK, or even care about. What we want to return and quickly is the kind of leadership that would yet once again see the vast majority of us working again! THIS was TRUE for almost 3 years running. How else might we see it? How else should we see things when it has been said that 99.897% of the people who catch this flu SURVIVE it all the same? Is this what we need to worry about?

Some say it could MUTATE, and that is a very, very, very different story. MOST mutations amount to very little. So far, COVID is thought to have mutated some 200+ times, and with little effect. Except for the elderly people, most in nursing homes thus far. WE KNOW THIS COULD CHANGE.

And THEN it would be very, very appropriate to enhance our abilities to FIGHT BACK, but beforehand?

To date, I think more have died from lack of solid nutrition but this is merely a guess.

I say this, Lord. Give us ALL the POWER to not succumb to "the paralysis by analysis."

Let us live reasonably and without fear that is the kind of fear that is counter-productive.

I'd rather die, Jesus, standing on my feet than begging on my knees.

WE WILL NOT PERMIT THIS SHORTSIGHTED and POLITICAL THOUGHT PROCESS BECOME OUR RULE OF LIFE AND LIVING.

Father God we ask you to provide us the will and the way to usher out those who seek COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THEIR POLITICAL SUBJECTS, for they have PROVEN THIS VERY THING TO US COUNTLESS TIMES OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS AND THEN SOME.

We no longer wish to live by anything else but COMMON SENSE given to the COMMON MAN AND WOMAN of this World. Again, if there is solid proof that our enemy, unseen and unheard as it is, that it has become a deadly pathogen to ALL AGE GROUPS that are NOT HISTORICALLY STRUCK BY THIS TYPE OF DISEASE, I pray You will lead the way out of this malaise, this deadlock of hype and hysteria. WE ARE BETTER....WAY BETTER....than THIS!

In Your Name we Pray,

AMEN
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Prayers Made For Those God Hears .... · 10-18-20 9:07pm
by Windtalker

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3378763