*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3380072
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing · #1606269
The forum for nanowrimo plus group. NaNoWriMo and beyond with monthly goals.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2020 at 4:01am
Edited: October 24, 2020 at 4:01am
Alexi
by Alexi
Dawn Embers Asha Moonfall - Plotting Book! Rich 🌑 Darleen - QoD Lilith of House Martell Riverd0g Chrys O'Shea
and anyone else in this amazing dream of wanting to publish there own book.

We all have to start somewhere and obviously that is at the beginning. Getting those first words out are the ones that should be framed and hung on the wall of our writing sheds. That would be our incentive to walk forward into the unknown. Every journey is like a walk into the unknown. We get out of bed and put our feet on the ground, we trust that the ground is still there and we don't fall into space or the abyss of the unknown. We go on a bus journey and expect to get to a destination, but what happens in between can take us to unexpected places we never intended to go and that's where we find our story, in the unexpected zone, space, the abyss.

I have started and written at least three Novels and then left them on a shelf in my writer's shed labeled one day. That's a bit like our bookcase's One day I'll read that book and how long have we had those books? Well, that one day has come and I want to encourage all of you to make an extra effort to write as many words as you can beyond your expectations and journey into the unknown this November 2020. Just get those words down and plot out what might, what if, what is, what will happen to your story. then when it's finished to go back over the rough copy and edit until vines grow up around your ankles and your body is crying out for food and drink. Just write and don't think about what others will say, If someone reviews your work and doesn't like it, then that's their problem. Don't let anyone stand in front of you and stop your creativity, just write and get that story finished.

Become an actress/actor and play-act your scenes. Go for a walk and pretend you are in that scene then go home and write it. I just find that each one of us has so much potential and it's all there on the shelf of our mind. Pick up your unique imagination dust it off and get that novel written. I am cheering you all on, I know that you all have book potential. We can do this, and at the end of November, we can stand in our writer's shed and shout Yurika! I/we have done it, the impossible is possible and we should all support each other in this because somebody out there is waiting to read our book. We can do this. Good luck to you all

Alexi. *Grasshopper*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Alexi · 10-24-20 4:01am
by Alexi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dawn Embers.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3380072