*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3403136
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2130938
Looking for a guiding light. Next round is in May of 2024.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 13, 2021 at 10:57pm
*Exclaimr*Having a problem sending reviews?
See this post in "Technical Support Forum by J.B. Ezar : "Review disappears"  

Is anyone else having a problem sending reviews? If so, add your voice to the thread in the support forum so SM can figure out what's going on. Would probably be best to reply to his post: "Re: Review disappears"  

Also, if you're having this problem, you can post the full text of your review(s) in a post in this forum to enter it/them. If you have to do this, please tag the writer's username in your post so they can find the review. (To do that, use the , or tag. Make sure you use their username and not their handle. For instance, my handle is "Satuawany," but my username is "amalthea," which you can see when you hover your mouse over my handle (or right-click it) or briefcase. To use the first of the tags above, you'd type {user:amalthea} and that would look like this once you posted: Satuawany )

If you fail to tag the writer in your post, it won't count against you, but I will edit your post to tag the writer. If you see I've edited your post, the only thing I will have done is added (or fixed) the tag.

I won't be able to send Review Reward GPs until the issue gets resolved and you can send your review to the writer, but the writer will be able to see your review here and it'll count as your entry. (And when the issue gets resolved, I'll be able to send those RR GPs; please let me know when you've been able to send said review.)

A tag image for items affiliated with MechGrammical.  Also a signature.  Links to forum.

Sig block tag for Lodestar Contest.

The WYRM group banner.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Exclaimr*Having a problem sending reviews? · 02-13-21 10:57pm
by Satuawany
Re: Having a problem sending reviews? · 02-14-21 5:45am
by J.B. Ezar

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Satuawany.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3403136