*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3407343
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Erotica · #2245593
A forum to discuss the story with the same name, or to talk about size stuff in general
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 6, 2021 at 1:24am
Edited: March 6, 2021 at 1:30am
Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system Pt. 1
This is something I sort of considered internally, but hadn't fully formalized it for a while. Also, I intend to post this as a reference extra material rather than as hard canon to the story. Currently, there are plenty of characters in the story, many more than I ever originally envisioned, thanks to several other amazing writers like Reborner , Sauced and forgotten and nearwhites

So, I was thinking on how to go about it in terms of how to scale them up, and realized it was going to end up giving some very low values if I included the girls' "stats" with gassy food or some other condition added, so, instead, I'm using a 0 to 100 scale for their normal state and then with how much past 100 they go you can more or less get an idea, though I think that the writers that have already added to the story have done an amazing job. Like I said, this isn't strict canon, and that's why it's not added to the main info section to the interactive. Without further ado, let's start. I don't know if there's a character limit for a forum post so for now I'll try to cover the earlier characters, or the ones that have been used the most.

Anyway, if you want to add to the story (which would be very much appreciated), it's best to just let your imagination fly, this is only meant to serve as a vague-ish reference of sorts.

==========

[Lillian]

It should be no surprise that she's the one to set the bar for the rest.

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 80
Noise: 90
Volume: 95

[Further data]: She's basically gassy all the time, and even on an empty stomach or ordinary food, she's on par with, or can even surpass some other girls that "need" something to have any kind of gas. Also, she's not lactose intolerant, but cheese will still worsen her gas' smell at least. Virtually all food either gives her gas or makes it worse to the point she's never bothered checking in detail, but she knows for sure that beans, specially black & refried ones, along with spicy foods give her the most bang for her buck. Unlike some other characters, she doesn't appear to suffer from any ill effects other than bloating if she holds them in.

[After eating gas-inducing food]

Smell: 100
Noise: 120
Volume: 140

[On one of her random "bad gas days"]

Smell: 130
Noise: 160
Volume: 160

==========

[Jen]

The 3rd protagonist of this story. However, under normal condition, she's literally average, though her big butt might give her a little bit of noise, it comes nowhere near the base stats of the other girls. In Jen's particular case, spice doesn't make her any gassier, but may add extra heat to her gas if she ate beans, though other legumes would also have a similar effect on her, but it's kind of implicit beans have the strongest effect on her. Even a minimal amount of beans can easily keep her blasting for over an hour.

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 20
Noise: 40
Volume: 30

[After eating beans]

Smell: 160
Noise: 90
Volume: 100

==========

[Yamile]

She hasn't been used as much, but I think it's fair to include her by virtue of being one of the original characters introduced with the story. There hasn't been a whole lot of info about her because of her lack of appearances. I'll try to add some chapters with her when I can, though I have a small backlog pending. As for Yamile herself, like Jen, she's supposed to be one of the more "normal" girls in terms of flatulence, and has a high tolerance for spice in her food (in fact, hers is the highest, though Jen's not far behind).

Unlike Jen however, while she can eat any spice no matter how hot it is, they do give her some amount of gas. I'm not entirely sure on trying to rank the heat/warmth because I think it can vary a lot, but let's say for the record that Yamile has some of the hottest ones (unless we also include her family). Her big butt, almost tying with Lillian's also makes for more noise than Jen's. Her lack of exposure to food that's not from her homeland means that legumes, some vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower or Brussel sprouts will probably give her some considerable gas, stacking with what her spicy food already gives.

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 50
Noise: 75
Volume: 50

Smell: 90
Noise: 115
Volume: 135

==========

[Celeste]

Blaise's most annoying cousin, and despite being skinnier/lighter than other girls, she's ironically the most physically unfit, and the only one to have an ass that is 100% flab. I'd say that like Jen, on an empty stomach or ordinary diet she might not be much worse than the average person, but since her dieting/losing weight obsession drives her to try any diet she can look up, no matter how crazy or unsafe it may be could give her pretty terrible results. Even on the extremely rare time she's not eating some hellish dieting concoction, she tends to eat junk food that doesn't help either.

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 40
Noise: 25
Volume: 30

[On her horrible dieting foods]

Smell: 145
Noise: 110
Volume: 130

[On junk food, rare]

Smell: 120
Noise: 100
Volume: 110

==========

[Veronica]

Not a "founding" character, but still one of the earlier additions to the cast. The undisputed school's fart queen as per her own claim, though one she's not proud of. I think it's worth including her just to show how I think she compares with the rest. According to one chapter, she is lactose intolerant, but I'd also like to imagine that any gas-inducing food has a much greater effect on her. I think dairy would make her smell much worse, but other kinds of foods would give her greater noise and volume, which is even more impressive as she's physically smaller than either Lillian or Jen.

She's definitely at the top of the scale... for students, that is...

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 120
Volume: 110

[After consuming dairy]

Smell: 180

[After consuming other gas-inducing foods]

Smell: 140
Noise: 175
Volume: 180

==========

[Ms. McAllen aka Lulu]

Another starting character and my 2nd personal favorite. I think it's only fair that she's the one to introduce the Major Leagues. Not all that much has been revealed about how gassy she is in-story, and like her age, that'd be info none of the students (except Lillian) would be privy to. I'd think that she may regularly consume vegetables and legumes to try and keep in shape, at least when she has some self restraint, because she's virtually the total opposite of Coach Amber, preferring to laze around and pig out rather than do any substantial amount of exercise, which is why she later feels guilty and eats her greens, and so on ad infinitum...

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 110
Noise: 190
Volume: 170

[Further data]: Lulu is no joke, and while rumors at best, her farts are literal room shakers even on an empty stomach or on ordinary foods. She regularly consumes beans among other greens for health reasons but it's largely unknown if any other kinds of foods have other effects on her

[After consuming gas-inducing foods or feeling gassy for whatever reason]

Smell: 150
Noise: 280
Volume: 240

==========

[Miriam]

Blaise's mom, and an exception to the rule, as she hasn't appeared in any chapters of her own yet (You can blame me for that, since the way the story is set up is largely to let him be free and have fun or spend time with the majority of other characters). Still, I think it's worth including her to have another adult character besides Lulu and Sheila. Unlike those two, she's not supposed to be particularly gassy, and has a tolerance for spice that surpasses Jen's and rivals Yamile's. Homemade foods, even those with lots of beans, give her some gas, but they don't have quite the same effect they do on the majority of the cast since she grew up eating that kind of food. Lower quality/processed/fast foods however, are an entirely different tale...

[Base/Normal State/On homemade foods]

Smell: 60
Noise: 80
Volume: 70

[On low quality/processed/fast food]

Noise: 170
Volume: 180

==========

[Arianna]

The feared school principal, and the cousin that might be a bit too obsessed, besides Celeste. It's difficult to tell on this one. Her huge ass gives her a lot of noise, but at least in some of the instances I wrote, she's a normal person unless she's either sick or ate gassy foods, but in some other depictions she seems to get gassy when upset or even might be naturally, even if not to the same extent as Lillian or Lulu. The base one is to be taken with a grain of salt, your depiction may vary.

[Base/Normal State]

Smell: 85
Noise: 110
Volume: 100

Noise: 200
Volume: 190

[When sick/On an upset stomach]

Smell: 170
Noise: 260
Volume: 240

==========

[Coach Amber]

The cheerful PE teacher with a passion for any physical exercise. She has only had few appearances in-story as of yet, but at least the idea I'm going off of is that she might not even be too gassy if not for the fact that she eats insane amounts of protein, which gives her the kind of potency that can match or even surpass some of the gassier girls'. Still, adding vegetables on top of all that protein only worsens their effect. The fact that Lulu can (even if jokingly) consider her a rival in farting prowess can be quite telling, however...

[Base/Normal State/Under her usual protein-rich diet]

Smell: 160

[After eating vegetables]

Noise: 170

==========

[Ariadne]

Blaise's older (adopted) sister, and one of the younger characters still considered an adult. She's similar to Coach Amber in her passion for working out, but she's definitely more buff looking, at least arms-wise. Her body still keeps a deceptive layer of fat to pad her ample curves, but she has some more muscle underneath than even the fit redhead teacher. She's also similar to Lillian in terms of humor, finding farting hilarious, though he doesn't tease Blaise quite as much as she does. Having large amounts of protein in her diet plus her fondness for Miriam's cooking, or any mexican food she can get her hands on means that she might have some of the higher base stats, still, pigging out on mexican food will probably have some rather devastating results.

She's had a few single chapter appearances, but lacks a proper route of her own at the time of writing, so I guess this info can be particularly useful if you find yourself stumped. I'll add to at least one of hers when I finish my current backlog.

[On her usual diet]

Smell: 125

[After eating beans/mexican food]

Noise: 150
Volume: 170

==========

[Sheila]

Lillian's mom, and the woman with the biggest ass so far. Her gas is legendary (to the ones that know her) and definitely puts her daughter's to shame. Like her, virtually all food gives her some measure of gas, but beans, legume and spice are the ones with the most powerful effect on her. Not lactose intolerant though. It hasn't been mentioned in-story, but I'd like to think that the "having random bad gas days" thing from Lillian was yet another thing she inherited from her mom, but not on the same level. Still, she might be a preview of what an adult Lillian could be like in the future. If Veronica is the Fart Queen, then Sheila is the Fart Empress.

[Base/Normal State]

Noise: 210

[After consuming gas-inducing foods]

Smell: 170
Noise: 300
Volume: 280

[On one of her random "bad gas days"]

Noise: 380
Volume: 350

==========

I think that's enough at least for a 1st part. If there's any interest I can try giving the other characters stats according to this system thingy of mine. Anyway, I think I've covered some of the more relevant characters, but there are definitely a few that have established lines, but weren't included yet (like Yamile's eldest sister, Chahna or Aunt Betty)

As for the Alternate Reality versions, they're not exactly mirror flipped, but that'd be yet another thing, though it can be included in the 2nd part. So, that's it for now. I hope you keep enjoying the story, and you're all welcome to add! Until the next time!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system Pt. 1 · 03-06-21 1:24am
by Random Anon
Re: Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system Pt. 1 · 09-23-21 1:11pm
by Past Member '1995sonic1995'
Re: Re: Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system... · 09-23-21 1:14pm
by Random Anon
Re: Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system Pt. 1 · 12-24-21 6:22am
by Past Member 'goldyguy345'
Re: Re: Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking system... · 12-25-21 10:44am
by Random Anon
Re: Re: Re: Gts/Shrinking & Farts - Fart Chart/Ranking sy... · 12-25-21 11:55am
by Past Member 'goldyguy345'

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Random Anon.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3407343