I have some updates to share and some apologies to make to my peeps who entered
FORUM
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest  (E)
Contests With A Christian Theme
#1742964 by LegendaryMask❤️
and
FORUM
The Lighthouse Short Story Contest  (E)
This is a faith-based contest where you can share your experiences with others.
#2229244 by LegendaryMask❤️

My baby sister is in the hospital again. She will be having open-heart surgery Tuesday. She has other health issues that are needing to be stabilized before surgery. God knows her needs. I do ask for prayers for her. Thank you in advance.

I have been in and out of the hospital having tests done as well. More tests next week are being set up today.

I'm so sorry that I'm so late on getting the contest judged. I would ask for a guest judge, but I feel that it is my job to do them. I enjoy giving each of you special reviews on your work. When I do a review for my contests, I take my time and thoughts of the work that goes into them and what you have to say about our Father. In my opinion, He has chosen me to do His work through my reviews. I promise that you will get your reviews when I am better, and the contests will be judged.

Now, for the sad part. I will only be here to help with "Anniversary Reviews for the month of May. I was going to open "The Four Seasons Auction and Raffle for Rhoswen - Relentless Victory and myself in May. That is still in the air. My membership is due in June, hers in August.

If I do open "The Lighthouse Poetry Contest or "The Lighthouse Short Story Contest it will only be one or the other for May. Then I am going to go every other month for a while.

Yesterday, I met my new landlords one on one. It wasn't pretty, and I had two choices. Pay the new rate or be evicted. They worked with me and went with a lower rate than they wanted to give me time to move out. I will be moving in July/August now to Arkansas. Which I had plans to anyway. I can't afford a $212 increase a month. That's my food money!
Love ya'll and miss being here to visit with you. *Hug* *Heart* *Hug*

Keep creating your dreams,

My Masquerade Ball Mask in Red.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020    A signature for exclusive use of winners at the 2019 Quill Awards
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-24-21 7:21pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-24-21 10:00pm
by Quihadi
Re: Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-29-21 4:05pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 05-12-21 11:01am
by innerlight
Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-24-21 10:29pm
by The Dark Faery
Re: Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-29-21 4:05pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-29-21 3:25pm
by winklett in the woods
Re: Re: Attention to my Loyal Supporters · 04-29-21 4:06pm
by LegendaryMask❤️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, LegendaryMask❤️.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3417757