*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3418987
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 30, 2021 at 11:08am
You Liked My Unliked Posts
If you go to a post without any responses that either already has a Like or that you just Liked and look to see who has Liked it, you'll see you and your hackers have Liked it, though they haven't officially. For that matter, YOU didn't like it either, except that in this example, you just did to see who has liked it. Uh, go to my forum post about the Broken Cryhug image when posting an emoji. I Liked it. You can click to see who responded to it and you will see that you are on the list (with your hackers), even though there's only 1 Like--me.

Also, the list of who Liked it is partially hidden under the words from my contest as automatically advertised in my forum posts. When I was fiddling around with other people's posts that didn't have anything extra on their post, I saw that the list of who Liked it was hidden under the dialogue box where I'm supposed to respond.

Note that all this seems to disappear when someone responds to the post, which is the weirdest part, IMO. If you respond to my Broken Cryhug Emoji post, then look to see who responded, you'll see only I have. No idea why it magically works after someone responds to the post.

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
You Liked My Unliked Posts · 04-30-21 11:08am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3418987