*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3424641
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1848419
Free, honest, and in-depth reviews.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
May 25, 2021 at 6:14pm
Re: Re: Review Request For Cross Timbers Member Application
Thank you so much Max for your insightful review and comments. I've been straining my brain a bit on how to continue and you've shown me how to make this story much better than it currently is, as well as how to continue. I do often write in the first person, but I wanted this story to end up being in the view of the three young dragons who eventually hatch from the eggs. I obviously forgot about the third-person limited POV. *FacePalm*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Merit Badge in Just Because
[Click For More Info]

I wanted to send you a Thank You merit badge, but they don't have one.  So I'm sending this one "Just Because" I am so touched by your gift and the thought you put into choosing my animals and especially the beautiful pen.  It has become a special treasure in my dragon collection.  Thank you so much for the gifts and for your friendship.  Always Katz >^. .^< ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Review Request For Cross Timbers Member Application · 05-24-21 11:47am
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Review Request For Cross Timbers Member Application · 05-25-21 5:16pm
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈
*Star* Re: Re: Review Request For Cross Timbers Member Application · 05-25-21 6:14pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3424641