*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3427781
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188311
Read, Review, Rate and Record all items read by the Army Angels.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 8, 2021 at 12:07pm
Edited: June 29, 2021 at 7:11pm
*Binoculars*JUNE CHALLENGE MUST SEE!!! Credited to 6/29
JUNE is sizzling! You may review anyone you wish. Just remember, there are two opportunities to win rewards ...

OPPORTUNITY 1:

1) The three top reviewers receive an MB plus a Plaque from iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Be aware that we have a minimum of reviews to be done to qualify as one of the TOP 3!

There must be at least 12 quality Reviews done for the month. However, those who review more than that would take over in the top 3 position. TOP 3 means just that ... most reviews done for the month.

QUALITY means just that. Copy-paste, repetitive looking reviews will not qualify. Our Group seeks to bring positive reviews and helpful at the same time AND making members of the WDC community feel welcomed, whether Angel Army members or not. So, if you've done 20 hit and run reviews, don't be surprised if you don't get the MB plus hand made Award from Kiya. Any Questions about this, tag me or send me an email Sssssh! I'm not really here. . *Bigsmile*

OPPORTUNITY 2:

MONTHLY REVIEW FORUM CHALLENGE:

This month you may review anyone. The challenge requires at least 20 reviews for the month, excluding "image" item reviews.

YOU need to post each review ID in 1 Post, with "JUNE CHALLENGE" on the subject line so I can spot it easily and check the qualifying reviews.

I will choose the Reviewer I think went above and beyond with their reviews and place one of these on their Portfolio:

*Right* *Left*

The above winner may also receive an MB or GPs with the award depending on how awesome their completed challenge is!

The others who participate in the challenge and complete the 20 reviews will receive other bonuses such as GPs and/or an MB. At my discretion the amount of GPs or if MB included will be based on quality of reviews.

PLUS A BONUS-BONUS!!! *Shock2*
June 19th is JUNETEENTH!

ON June 19th, only, if anyone does a review on an item about Juneteenth, which may be found under Cultural/History in the Browse By Genre tab, and mention Juneteenth Review in their review so I can spot it when crediting the reviews on Group Review Page, YOU will receive an *Up**Up* *Right*extra bonus of GPs credited to your review. *Angelic*

Any questions? YOU know where to find me. *Witch*

Okay Angels! Let's make JUNE a very special month!

*Hug*
Webbie

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Binoculars*JUNE CHALLENGE MUST SEE!!! Credited to 6/29 · 06-08-21 12:07pm
by Sssssh! I'm not really here.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3427781