*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3430168
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2021 at 2:13pm
A Return After 19 Years
by Zee
Hello all,

I first joined Writing.com back when it was Stories.com about 19 years ago. I was 13/14, and me and my friends would frequent the website frequently. I loved participating in campfires, had my favourite authors I would enjoy reading, and loved the all of the different items.

Time went on, I lost a lot of time to video games (yes, I'm looking at you World of Warcraft), and then suddenly I was an adult with a full time job, and very little time to write (or even to read).

My interest in video games has waned, and I've been ploughing through books again like there's no tomorrow, and an item on my bucket list is to write a book! Not a small undertaking I know. I have a great idea, and have even made a start on it, and have been fleshing out the ideas and possible storylines, but I find myself faltering.

And so I recalled with great fondness the joy that is Writing.com! I know there are many great things to get involved in, and my hope is that it will give me a great big boot in the rear to push on with my book.

So far it feels like slipping on an old pair of shoes, and I'm being filled with some nice memories of times gone by. Hope to see you around on the site!

Zee
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A Return After 19 Years · 06-20-21 2:13pm
by Zee
Re: A Return After 19 Years · 06-20-21 11:39pm
by Roari ∞
Re: A Return After 19 Years · 06-21-21 1:56am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3430168