*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3443716
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1985857
It's a cyber bar owned by an imaginary monkey and operated by his minions.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2021 at 10:20am
Edited: August 21, 2021 at 8:06pm
Nothin's worse Than A Crying Leprechaun ~ Weekend Tomfoolery
So if you are one of my limited number of fans you might have noticed this short, sweet chance to score some Gift Points and possibly win a Merit Badge — "Note: Okay! Time For A Fast And Easy Newsfeed Chall..."

The Grumpy Leprechaun right now is the Sad Little Fella!

Crying Leprechaun

Nobody took advantage of his little contest!?!

Since I can't stand it when he's sitting at the bar cryin' into his beer and chips I talked him into taking another shot at it!

The Wordy Wednesday list topped out at about thirty-five words, I made a list of the words here — "Wordy Wednesday Word List

The Same Rules As Originally Stated Here "Note: Okay! Time For A Fast And Easy Newsfeed Chall..." Apply, With The Following Change:

Entries Should Be Posted As A Reply to this posting, either in {item:xxxxxxx} (for "The Dreamweaver Lounge) or {entry:xxxxxxx} (for "Invalid Item).

Remember!

You must use TEN words from the Wordy List, please enter those words in BOLD-FACE type, so Grumpy can find them!

Since the potential prize pool has shrunk, Grumpy has graciously upped the ante!

All Entries Will Now Recieve 5,000 Gift Points!

All Entries Will Be Entered Into A Raffle For One Of Three Merit Badges. There Will Be Three Winners In Each Group!!

Winners May Choose

Merit Badge in I'm Just the Trombone Player
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in The Grumpy Leprechaun
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Needs More Cowbell
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Or A Community Merit Badge Of Their Choice.

This Activity Will Run Through Sunday, Midnight WdC time: [Refresh to load countdown.],

It will be running simultaneously in both the "The Dreamweaver Lounge and "Invalid Item.

You must be a member in good standing in one of these groups, and yes you may sign up for membership anytime this weekend!

Members of both groups may submit an entry in both groups and can win the raffle in both groups.

Raffle Ticket Holders

Ya' gotta' help me out here people — there's nothin' worse than a teary Leprechaun!

P.S. As an added bribe bonus — anyone who FANS me this weekend will receive 2000 Gift Points, and the chance to particpate in more of these pesky quick, annoying easy, and laborious fun activities.

Signiture Item...I'm only the trombone player!

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Nothin's worse Than A Crying Leprechaun ~ Weekend Tomfoolery · 08-20-21 10:20am
by Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.
Re: Nothin's worse Than A Crying Leprechaun ~ Weekend Tom... · 08-21-21 12:18pm
by QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brother Nature.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3443716