*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3444759
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2021 at 2:53pm
Stranger In The Forum Stature!
Hello, I’m a brand-named-man here on this website for written works, but I am quite plagued with doubt and low confidence in the written form of the talent that does not maintain life.

I’ve been on the search for a website I could publish written fabrications, detailed in what I could muster, and I am sure I have witnessed and have become available to the mastered version of this particular site.

I was on a routed wonderment on searching for individuals to communicate with, because I want, and desire, to become a better more gradual attractive writer than most people would suffice to believe.

I find that I respect other writers and want them to succeed in life with the material made in formations of direct influence from the brain, the mental state, and the creative performance we create when the darkness binds our lesser light; when the sunshine bleeds into the world with dirtied investments.

So, I aid that someone will call and communicate with me on this website. I have learned that we humans, as writers, become available to greater change with the direction of communication.

Take heed my brothers and sisters of the worded sword, flashing in bright colors, and multiple dedication for the sun risen fascination burden onto our souls!

Command oneself to never “give up” and promise oneself to ask the Father in Heaven for dedication and promise.

I’ll be publishing sooner or later on this website. I hope I have done what is necessary to introduce myself within the matter of these “forums” as they are called, titled, and stated among our imagination.

In all honest intent, I have become sedated. I need to continue to write or I shall lose the mature vision I have commanded since I was twelve, or somewhere concerned in the matter.

Have a fun one, friends!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Stranger In The Forum Stature! · 08-25-21 2:53pm
by C.R. Rathkamp
Re: Stranger In The Forum Stature! · 08-26-21 4:19am
by Tobber
Re: Re: Stranger In The Forum Stature! · 08-26-21 3:21pm
by C.R. Rathkamp

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3444759