*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3451156
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 17, 2021 at 12:27pm
Hi!!
So, with all that I'm involved in this year, I wasn't going to do OctPrep or NaNo this year. But then I realized that I really wanted to work on one of my novels. AND I'm actually reworking both of them from the beginning. Oh, I'm not changing the bulk of my novels, I'm just wanting to add more depth to them.

It was noted in my main novel the main character and her nemeses needed a better history together to form that sort of bond nemeses have who have grown up together. And also a bit more history with her parents, I think.

In my other novel of dragons, it was noted I need to consider a different verb tense.

I'm not sure which novel I'm going to work on yet. I'm thinking it will be my main novel since I'm not quite sure about the verb tense on my dragons yet. And I really would like to get it published soon. Anyway, here's to a successful OctPrep and Nano.
Elfin Dragon

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Merit Badge in Quill Award
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning the 2020 Quill Award for Best Arts, Hobby/Craft for  [Link To Item #1982168] . *^*Smile*^* This award is sponsored by  [Link To User mikewrites] . For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] . Merit Badge in Quill Honorable Mention
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being named Honorable Mention for Best Group for  [Link To Item #1982168]  at the 2020 Quill Awards. *^*Delight*^* For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] . Merit Badge in Quill Honorable Mention
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being named Honorable Mention for Best Community for  [Link To Item #1982168]  at the 2020 Quill Awards. *^*Delight*^* For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] .
Merit Badge in Quill Award
[Click For More Info]

2015 Quill Award for Best Newsletter Editing, for [Link to Book Entry #853080]. Congratulations! *^*Smile*^* (See  [Link To Item #quills]  for more details.)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
HELLO ALL · 09-17-21 12:27pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: HELLO ALL · 09-17-21 3:52pm
by Queen NormaJean Greeneyes
Re: HELLO ALL · 09-18-21 3:06pm
by šŸ’™ Carly
Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-18-21 3:51pm
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-23-21 8:18am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-23-21 10:16am
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-23-21 10:58am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-23-21 11:26am
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HELLO ALL · 09-23-21 11:43am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3451156