*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3486633
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · LGBTQ+ · #2265628
This is the center for news and entertainment from LGBTQ+ contributors on Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2022 at 12:47pm
*Dollar* 75,000 GPs were sent to "Invalid Item with this post.
Did you say 'MB'?!? *Bigsmile*

I also had a suggestion for an activity. You could have people read and post reviews of rainbow friendly books in the Angel Product Reviews. I'm on my phone so you will have to find the link yourself. Lol I just go to Choconut ~ House Targaryen's port and click on Rach's Reading Club or whatever it's called in the top part of her port, then there I go to the bottom of that page and there is a link. Yep. That is literally how I find that link. Lol

Not only would it hopefully get folks reading the genre more (you are a readerie, after all, lol), but it would introduce them to another part of WdC, plus the posted reviews might encourage others not participating in this to read more LGBTQ+ books when they see some with a good (hopefully) review. Plus, they get MBs over there if they do something like 10 reviews. You could offer rewards for 1, 3, and 5 book reviews to encourage folks who don't read that much. *Wink*

Good luck! I'm glad you are doing so well!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Fill Your Paper with Breathings of Your Heart--William Wordsworth
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Donation · 03-09-22 12:47pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rhymer Reisen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3486633