*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3490867
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 29, 2022 at 4:00pm
Re: Availability Message for Blogs on "Bloggers" Page
Greets,

Does this happen for all of them or specific ones?

According the backend code and my testing, it should be taking into account access restrictions to both the item and the entry but does only look at the most recent entry ... so if you go to the blog, you're only going to see the most recent entry that you have access to... which may not be the most recent entry.

At the same time, saying this impacts your own blog points to a definite problem in the logic of the code. *Laugh*

~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Kit's Stamp of Approval
[Click For More Info]

Happy Account Birthday! 16 years already! That's an amazing achievement in the Internet world! Of course, I hope that there are  at least  16 more years to come, because you have created something very special here. I hope that you know that we all appreciate this site, and that we all appreciate you. Thank you for everything you do. You'll always have my stamp of approval. *^*Heart*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Availability Message for Blogs on "Bloggers" Page · 03-27-22 5:06pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
*Star* Re: Availability Message for Blogs on "Bloggers" Page · 03-29-22 4:00pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Availability Message for Blogs on "Bloggers" Page · 03-29-22 10:43pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3490867