*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499430
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 16, 2022 at 2:48am
Edited: May 16, 2022 at 9:10am
Badges sent
by Sumojo
Schnujo is Late to Lannister Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

Hi, Jody, I am sending you this merit badge for your endless generosity, both in thoughts and kindness. This for the  [Link To Item #whatever] You are never too busy to assist anyone on WdC in anyway possible. It seems you seem to know when someone needs a helping hand or advice, but it’s always given with a lighthearted touch and your inimitable sense of humour and self deprecation. . Thank you so much for being available to be called upon. Lilith of House Martell Merit Badge in Fearless
[Click For More Info]

Hi Lilli, I'm sending you this Merit Badge because you deserve it! You are fearless, brave and determined to keep the Quills on track. You do so much for WdC and I appreciate all you do.
This part of  [Link To Item #whatever] 
Cheers Sue , Jaeyne of the Free Fab Five Merit Badge in Leadership
[Click For More Info]

Hi Jayne,
I am sending you this Merit Badge as Part of  [Link To Item #whatever]  Your leadership has not gone unnoticed by me.  I appreciate all that you do and have done in the past. Your hard work with the Quills has been appreciated and I'm sure it's past time for someone else to take over the reigns for a while. We all have great faith in Lilli and will help her if she should need any.
Have a wonderful day.
Cheers Sue ,Elle - on hiatus Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Hi Elle, I am sending this really deserved Merit Badge to you as part of  [Link To Item #whatever] .
I know you have absolutely worked so hard to keep the Quills running and are only stepping down because of an unavoidable situation. I'm sure Lilli will keep the ship sailing until such time you can see your way clear to return to it one day.
Cheers Sue ,blimprider Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Hi, Jack, as part of  [Link To Item #whatever]  I am awarding you this Merit Badge for all the helpful and encouraging reviews you give. There are a few people on WdC whom I consider to be a friend and mentor and you are on top of the list. I know you often struggle to sustain the effort it takes to keep on writing but I urge you to keep doing so. Your stories are the best. Have a wonderful day.
Cheers Sue ,Emma Merit Badge in Encouragement
[Click For More Info]

Hi, Emma, I'm sending you this Merit Badge as an encouragement award. As a requirement in the  [Link To Item #whatever]  I need to send a Merit Badge to a stranger. Not that I consider you a stranger as you are very open about yourself and I feel I know you a little. Have a great day.
Cheers Sue I've sent one Merit badge to all these people. blimprider is a friend and Emma is a stranger.
Frog in a Hanging Basket
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Badges sent · 05-16-22 2:48am
by Sumojo
Re: Badges sent · 05-16-22 1:30pm
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: Re: Badges sent · 05-17-22 6:36am
by Sumojo
Re: Badges sent · 05-19-22 12:45am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499430