*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499716
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 17, 2022 at 10:49am
Here are the MBs I've sent. Since I cannot send one to myself, I sent to a friend and a newbie.

Schnujo is Late to Lannister - waiting to send on 5/21 for CR
Jaeyne of the Free Fab Five - Merit Badge in You Are Stronger
[Click For More Info]

Hello Jayne! Finding the right words and the right MB to express what I want to say has been a bit of a challenge. You have been going through so much personally while balancing WdC activities - and you did it for quite a while. Often times we don't realize how strong we are until we take a step back and draw some lines, set some boundaries, and put ourselves first. You did THAT with grace. Never forget how strong you are!  *^*Coffeep*^* Warm Regards, Lilli
Elle - on hiatus - Merit Badge in Follow Your Dreams
[Click For More Info]

Hello Elle!!! I have been following your progress on Instagram as you work toward achieving your health goals. Aside from the gorgeous NZ views you have gifted me, you and your progress are a true inspiration. Thanks to your posts and sharing of your progress, I have been inspired to head back to the gym - so thank you for sharing your journey! You never know who you are encouraging! *^*Coffeeb*^* Warm Regards, Lilli
Artemismad (friend) - Merit Badge in You Can And You Will
[Click For More Info]

Every achievement, big or small, should be celebrated! ALWAYS! You've done an amazing job catching up at PPC and I know it was a lot of work - but you persevered! I am cheering you on to help you reach the finish line at 52! But be assured, if you don't cross that finish line, I will be applauding the fearless effort you gave this challenge! You are amazing! *^*Coffeeb*^* Warm Regards, Lilli
Emma (newbie) - Merit Badge in Work Hard Dream Big
[Click For More Info]

Hello Emma! You've only been a member of WdC for about a month and look at you go! You're doing a great job and I cannot wait to read more of your work. Never give up and never stop writing! *^*Coffeeb*^* Kindest Regards, Lilli

Blinkie...  *Coffeev*  made my Min

"Random Advice & Tips
"What should I do?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
May MBs · 05-17-22 10:49am
by Lilith of House Martell
Re: May MBs · 05-17-22 12:38pm
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: Re: May MBs · 05-17-22 12:41pm
Re: Re: Re: May MBs · 05-19-22 12:47am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: Re: May MBs · 05-19-22 7:11am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: May MBs · 05-19-22 2:07pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499716