*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3511320
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2267246
Collect treasures, complete tasks, and win the golden Apple..
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 1, 2022 at 1:20am
Edited: August 1, 2022 at 1:24am
The Ultimate Adventure is now closed. Judging commences.
Greetings to all!

The ultimate writing adventure finally comes to an end. I am so glad that we have dedicated takers who were able to complete and even went an extra mile in this adventure. You know who you are. And for those who failed to complete, I am still thankful that you at least try and took a step forward into this adventure. I hope to see you again on the next season of this activity.

And of course, this activity would never happen without the aid of our talented fairy scribe eyestar~* . You witnessed her magic as you read through each story of the six realms. She was also responsible for throwing away some coins through giving review credits. I am forever grateful for your inputs Mona!

Please bear with us for the results, there is too much to read here. I'll be communicating with Beacon - House Night's Watch with the judging process,my fellow Fairy of the Concil.

Prizes and rewards will be handed by our fellow Fairy Gifters. Also, thank you for those who supported this activity though their kindest donations in the form of gift points. They are our Fairy Chest Keepers.

Again, thank you all so much.

Your Master Adventurer,
Gervic

P.S. I have so much to thank for but I am only using a phone while typing this.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Ultimate Adventure is now closed. Judging commences. · 08-01-22 1:20am
by GERVIC 🐉 House Targaryen
Re: The Ultimate Adventure is now closed. Judging commenc... · 08-01-22 1:24am
by Beacon - House Night's Watch
Re: The Ultimate Adventure is now closed. Judging commenc... · 08-01-22 10:21am
by eyestar~*

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, GERVIC 🐉 House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3511320