*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514490
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1935693
Do you love the challenge and creativity of free verse poetry? This contest is for you.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2022 at 5:48am
Round 110 Winners
Thanks for all the fantastic entries we had this month (as always). I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your poems.

These are the winners:

1st Place ~ "Abandoned"   by 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕫

2nd Place ~ "Observations on a lunchtime walk by Elle - on hiatus

3rd Place ~ "Buttercup Road by He’s Brian K Compton

HM ~ "In the Wind"   by StephBee - House Targaryen

HM ~ "Still Swedish"   by Kåre Enga in Udon Thani

HM ~ "Yesterday we spoke _HONORABLE MENTION by LightinMind

A huge congratulations to all the winners!

Round 111 is now open. BUT, please, take note. I had to disqualify a couple of entries this month for not sticking to the rules, and that has been happening quite a lot lately. Please, please, please, make sure you read and understand the rules. Check out the definition of free verse poetry. This form does not include a set, structured rhyme scheme or rhythm. If you have one in your entry, it will be disqualified. Please, also, check the line count. It must stay within the forty line limit. I'm not saying this to be a hard nut. It's just, I don't read the entries until I come to judge them, and by then, it is too late for me to ask you to change something.

Okay. Lecture over. I look forward to reading your entries which are due by 14th September.

My Flights of Fantasy Choconut Sig.
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round 110 Winners · 08-20-22 5:48am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut ~ House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514490