*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3518286
Rated: E · Message Forum · Emotional · #2268646
A contest that gives life to inanimate things.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 6, 2022 at 12:55am
Edited: September 6, 2022 at 1:15am
Greetings GeminiGem of House Lannister !

My apologies for not having able to update the forum. I've been dealing with a lot offsite and I could rarely check in here. September round prompt hasn't been posted yet.

Mirror is prompt for July "July 2022 Round is Open | Prompt: Mirror"  
Camera is for August "August 2022 Round is open | Prompt: CAMERA"  

As for your message:
"EDIT: I only saw MIRROR listed in the forum, so I thought it was the current prompt. Now I see that you posted a message with a different prompt for August. Oh well, I can understand if you disqualify my entry, but please in the future make sure the forum reflects the correct information. Thank you."

July Prompt was posted on July 12th and August prompt was on August 4th. Your entry was updated on [Modified: August 30th, 2022 at 5:31pm]. I can't see any misinformation being reflected in this forum except that I failed to post the September prompt.

Best regards,
Gervic

EDIT: I now see what you meant. I failed to update the one on the main page of this forum. My bad Gem. Sorry.
I was only updating mostly on the threads and posting the prompt for each round in a new thread. This won't happen again. Again, I am deeply sorry for my mistake.

MESSAGE THREAD
Entry · 08-30-22 5:36pm
by GeminiGem of House Lannister
*Star* Re: Entry · 09-06-22 12:55am
by GERVIC 🐉 House Targaryen
Re: Re: Entry · 09-06-22 1:49pm
by GeminiGem of House Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, GERVIC 🐉 House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3518286