*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3522278
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 24, 2022 at 4:42pm
Blog Comment Counter off by 10
So, as you might have noticed, I'm not succinct. *Blush* While commenting WAY too much on posts in "Seven Degrees Left of Center, I ran into the problem of hitting that 3500 character wall. The 1st time, I was over, then cut out words/characters to get to 3500 and when I tried to post my comment, it said I had 3510. I thought it was just a miscount because I was over the limit and maybe it messed something up from that. But the next entry I was very careful with and did not go over 3500...so I thought. I think I hit 3500 exactly (though that was like 5 minutes ago, so I might be remembering wrong lol). Anyway, when I went to submit it, it STILL said I was 10 over. *Confused* Apparently, it's counting my stuff as all 10 characters less than it really is or saying it's 10 more than it really is? I don't know, but there seems to be a problem. I don't think it's my emoji use (an initial thought) because it was exactly 10 both times...plus, though I didn't count, I'm 100% sure I had more than 10 characters related to emojis in there. *Laugh* I emoji a lot. *Rolling*

Thank you for all you do! *Heart*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Blog Comment Counter off by 10 · 09-24-22 4:42pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Blog Comment Counter off by 10 · 09-24-22 5:30pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3522278