*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3527114
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188310
Plug a work, mentor another, learn and grow, share and encourage. Stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2022 at 5:45am
Re: Hi! I am a newbie!
*Dollar* 200 GPs were sent to Addison with this post.
Hi, Addison! It is so nice to meet you!! I cannot wait to check out some of your writings, as I am also new to this platform, and this group, and I also write about addiction, mental illness, substance abuse awareness, etc. I greatly admire the field that you are in, and as a recovering addict, knowing that there are people who have true compassion for those like me is truly what fuels my hope in finding my place in the world. Also, you sound like you are a great mom; just the fact that your daughter feels comfortable enough to let you see her writings, in itself, is a testament to how close y’all must be. I can’t wait to get to know you more, and I am excited for you to also get to know yourself more as you re-pave your path on this more personal writing journey. Welcome to the website, & this group- I will be on the lookout for your writings, so I can read & review them! 💜 If you & your daughter don’t mind me asking, what is her username so I could look her up & follow her, as well?
MESSAGE THREAD
Hi! I am a newbie! · 09-20-21 11:01pm
by Addison
Re: Hi! I am a newbie! · 09-22-21 11:46am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: Re: Hi! I am a newbie! · 09-22-21 2:49pm
by Addison
Re: Re: Re: Hi! I am a newbie! · 09-23-21 3:57am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: Hi! I am a newbie! · 09-23-21 8:49am
by THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS!
*Star* Re: Hi! I am a newbie! · 10-15-22 5:45am
by DestinyAwaitsDarling

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3527114