*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3531136
by Jeff
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1546312
A NaNoWriMo fundraiser... compete as a NaNo writer or donate by sponsoring one!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 3, 2022 at 9:13am
Change of Plans!!!
So, My apartment complex has been sold to a new management company and they're planning on renovating the entire complex. And, of course, it means higher rent once my lease is due and I must now look for a new place to live.

That being said, I must put effort into sorting, packing, and looking for a new place. It doesn't mean I'll not be doing NaNo this month, but it does mean I'm doing something other than my Dragon Heritage novel.

I've decided to do a Novel that contains short stories and poetry written by my entire family. I'm talking about not just my immediate family, but grandparents, aunts, uncles, great-grandparents, etc. My family has a history of great faith and imagination and I want to be able to place it in a form that will be remembered. I also hope to place pictures to go along with the stories; drawn either by myself or my family members. I'm going to love this book. *Smile*

Elfin Dragon

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Merit Badge in Quill Award
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning the 2020 Quill Award for Best Arts, Hobby/Craft for  [Link To Item #1982168] . *^*Smile*^* This award is sponsored by  [Link To User mikewrites] . For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] . Merit Badge in Quill Honorable Mention
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being named Honorable Mention for Best Group for  [Link To Item #1982168]  at the 2020 Quill Awards. *^*Delight*^* For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] . Merit Badge in Quill Honorable Mention
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being named Honorable Mention for Best Community for  [Link To Item #1982168]  at the 2020 Quill Awards. *^*Delight*^* For more information, see  [Link To Item #quills] .
Merit Badge in Quill Award
[Click For More Info]

2015 Quill Award for Best Newsletter Editing, for [Link to Book Entry #853080]. Congratulations! *^*Smile*^* (See  [Link To Item #quills]  for more details.)
And if you're interested: Published -
Call From The Darkness: ($5.61 from Amazon.Com) Call From the Darkness: A Spiritual Journey: ($11.49 from Amazon.Com)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Change of Plans!!! · 11-03-22 9:13am
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Change of Plans!!! · 11-03-22 10:11am
by Sorji
Re: Re: Change of Plans!!! · 11-03-22 12:44pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3531136