*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535275
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(362)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 26, 2022 at 2:25am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable?
I actually imagined the copy/paste box being best for folks who were just creating a brand new list. I've got 323 people on my personal list, so I need to sort out which 13 people shouldn't be there and I've found 7 people on my official fans list (what I could see of it) that weren't on my personal list. *Blush* I owe some rewards. *FacePalm*

But for me, I don't want to exclusively use the copy/paste list to send out rewards because 58 people on my personal list haven't been around for 6 months or longer. They'd be on the copy/paste list and I don't want to waste GPs on them. *Pthb* But also, I don't want to only reward people in bold (if that were an option) because I have 40 people who aren't bold, but are active (with a handful of them being only active since the summer, but most were active in the last week or two).

So, I love the new list, but don't think I'll be using it. However, I've had several people ask how to make their own list and so this is perfect for the beginner because making the initial list is a huge PITA if you have a bunch of fans. *Laugh*

I just want to be able to view all my fans. I counted after I logged out and back in and refreshed the page, too and counted 252 fans...which probably means 250. *Laugh*

NEVER MIND! They just magically showed up. *Wand* *Laugh*

Anyway, if you get bored and want to make the copy/paste list sortable by active in the last 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months, I'd totally use that. But it might be a lot of trouble to do that. *Pthb* If not, PLEASE DO. *Bigsmile* And if it could override the Private thing so I could still send goodies to those who are set to not show when they were last online, that would be good for them.

I used to try really hard to see if they were around, maybe they're responding to Notebook birthday wishes, sending reviews, etc. Now, I'm like, "If you don't want me to know if you're around and you're not bold, you don't get rewards. I've got better things to do." *Laugh* *Blush* If you do make it so we can sort and copy/paste a list of people only online in the last X months and we can't override the privacy thing, it's fine with me. It saves me GPs. *Laugh* Wait, but if they're bold, I will feel obligated to send them something... *Think* *FacePalm* Ugh! Maybe it will keep people from letting us know when they were last online. lol I get not wanting us to know if you are on NOW, but the last time? *RollEyes* Whatever.

Anyway...THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is in the Falklands

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:00am
by Schnujo is in the Falklands
Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:21am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:31am
Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:49am
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 2:25am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 12:16pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-28-22 4:39am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:42am
Re: Re: Re: Max 310 Fans Viewable? · 11-26-22 1:48am
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3535275