*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3541745
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 10, 2023 at 11:24pm
Sorry I'm so far behind on judging. *FacePalm* Anyway, to post your poem, you would use the curly braces (located above the brackets on your keyboard). The entry would be written as {bitem:2281149}. If you post it soon after you wrote it, the item number automatically pops up after the colon. If you didn't, then you have to go to the item and find it. The item number is on the item when it's "closed" in your port or you can click to open the item and find the item number near the top below the title and such. *Smile* When you post it, it would look like...

22 Twenty-two  (18+)
22 twenty-two
#2281149 by feathers86

You probably already know all this since you are no longer a newbie, but I thought I'd share just in case. *Wink*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is in the Falklands

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is in the Falklands

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
2022 · 09-19-22 4:36pm
by feathers86
*Star* Re: 2022 · 01-10-23 11:24pm
by Schnujo is in the Falklands

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is in the Falklands.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3541745