*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3545859
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 6, 2023 at 2:13am
Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page
I'll try to check it out tomorrow after class. Tonight, I'm too busy trying to recover from the trauma of realizing that I somehow managed to NOT post the note that this was in reference to. I literally spent several hours (on and off) researching all about my MBs and other MB stuff like the 1st one ever given, the 1st one given to me. How many have been given out site-wide, how many I've given out. The one I've been given most. The person who I've given the most MBs to, etc. I created this long and interesting (to me) post and so I thought it would be a quick and easy way to see if anything was messed up since I had a lot of MB stats at my fingertips. But the whole Newsfeed note is gone. Apparently, I didn't bother to actually post it, even after I had to go back and delete stuff to make it 2500 characters! WTF, JODY?!? WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS?!? *Angry*

Anyway, yeah, maybe I'll check tomorrow. For now, I'm busy being really angry at myself. *Headbang* *Headbang* *Headbang* I did a bunch of back button pushing to see if I could at least find it. Nope. I found like the 1st 5 or so word, but not a single stat. *Sob* Maybe I wasn't meant to post it, but just to get that little thing fixed. *Pthb* Yeah, I'll pretend that's what was supposed to happen. *Irritated*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-05-23 7:24pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 1:07am
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 2:13am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 2:18am
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 2:51am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 12:23pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Sorting MBs by Sender on MBs Received Page · 02-06-23 12:55pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3545859