*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552153
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2023 at 10:36am
Re: Yay! I'm back with a proper entry - Neology Writing C...
Not posted correctly, but I'll give you credit anyway. *Laugh* I don't want to discourage new participants. *Wink*

Check out your post and then Mike's just below yours. He has a link to the forum post where he posted his entry in the contest forum. He doesn't have a link to his item directly (because I can get that from the forum post if I want to read his item) and he doesn't exactly have a link to the contest, but to the contest's forum area (because you both listed the contest correctly but also, when I click the link to go to the contest forum, I am then also on the contest page and can see what contest was entered).

You post your entry with {post:XXXXXXX} because that links to the actual entry post in the contest forum. You proved to me that you wrote something and that you know a contest I'm highlighting this month. *Laugh* Without me sliding down and digging through the forum (more trouble for some contests than others, depending on how many entries they have and how far behind I am on updating my challenge forum), I don't actually know that you actually ENTERED this contest. *Wink* If you post your entry with {Post:XXXXXXX}, then I can see that you actually entered because that link is the link to your forum post entering the contest. *Bigsmile* Make sense?

If you forget how to post, just above my forum I have an example of how to create an entry for both a current and a catchup entry. *Smile* Let me know if you need more help, but for this round, I'm counting your entry. *Smile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Yay! I'm back with a proper entry - Neology Writing Contest · 03-16-23 12:19pm
by A E Willcox
*Star* Re: Yay! I'm back with a proper entry - Neology Writing C... · 03-18-23 10:36am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Yay! I'm back with a proper entry - Neology Writi... · 03-18-23 10:41am
by A E Willcox
Re: Re: Re: Yay! I'm back with a proper entry - Neology W... · 03-18-23 11:53am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552153