*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552383
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 20, 2023 at 9:02am
Goals: Consistency (2023.03.20)
by Tobber
It's been a while since I've participated here and posted my goals. Really, it's been a couple of weeks since I've been as determined and consistent with writing and reviewing as I want to be. So, the big goal for this week will be to get back into being consistent.

*Box* Write every day. It's a simple goal and not one I would normally have trouble with, but in the last couple of months, it's been rare that I've written every single day of the week. So this is the big goal for me. If I fail everything else but achieve this one, I'll be happy.

*Box* Get a WYRM review done. Technically, I don't have to hand in a review this week, but my lack of consistency has been particularly apparent when it comes to my activity (or lack thereof) in the WYRM group.

*Box* Get a Codex review done. I've been even more absent on the Codex Writers Forum than in WYRM, so I need to show my face around there as well -- ideally by critiquing a story or two, but getting involved in writing craft discussions might also be an option.

*Box* Write a blog post. I went to one of our few local SF&F cons this weekend, and I have a half-formed blog post about the con formed in my mind, so I should probably get that written down, structured, and posted.

*Box* Check out the Public Reviews section. A couple of people recently started the Blue Ribbon Reviewers Group to increase the general quality of reviews here on WdC. It's an awesome initiative, so I accepted the invitation but haven't really participated in the group. First step is to find potential candidates to mentor and help improve their writing and reviewing. The Public Review section is probably the place for that.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: Consistency (2023.03.20) · 03-20-23 9:02am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552383